The deadline and application window have passed. Please visit this page again for next year’s scholarship opportunities.
Church, Langdon, Lopp, Banet Law is pleased to announce the availability of a scholarship for students looking to further their education at the beginning of the next academic year (August 2022).
Applicants must write a 500-1000 word essay (in a word doc or PDF format) that addresses where they see themselves in ten years and how this scholarship is necessary for them to reach their goals.
- The scholarship is only available to high school seniors, who have been accepted to a 4-year college institution OR a student currently enrolled in a 4-year college institution
- Students must reside in one of these counties when they are not in school
- Jefferson County, Kentucky and Clark, Floyd, Harrison, Washington, Scott, and Jefferson County, Indiana
- Applicants are not limited as to the college they will or are attending
- Be a US citizen or authorized to work in the U.S.
The winner must be able to provide the following before the scholarship is issued to their school:
- Applicants must provide all current contact information including: full name, mailing address, email address, and phone number.
- A color photograph of the applicant
- Proof of attendance or acceptance at an accredited school as outlined in the requirements
- Copy of the applicant’s official transcript for their most recently completed semester of school
The winner is selected solely off of the piece of work submitted. We look for creativity, originality, and ability to convey a complex message.
The Church, Langdon, Lopp, Banet Law Scholarships are $500 awards. The deadline to apply is April 29, 2022. We will notify the successful applicant by May 20, 2022. A check for $500 will be made payable to the applicable University and mailed by August 5, 2022, to help defray the recipient’s tuition costs and other expenses. The recipients are expected to abide with current tax laws.
By submitting an application, the applicant grants Church, Langdon, Lopp, Banet Law permission to use the applicant’s name, school, and photo in marketing platforms. This can include, but is not limited to, Church, Langdon, Lopp, Banet Law’s website, social media accounts, press releases, or other publications.
More About Church, Langdon, Lopp, Banet Law
Among the leading law firms in central and southern Indiana, Church, Langdon, Lopp, Banet Law have years of experience providing quality representation across a range of legal practice areas. They offer extensive experience with investigation, mediation, negotiation, and litigation services. Church, Langdon, Lopp, Banet Law can provide you with the resources and the representation to bring your case to an effective resolution.