The 2023 Scholarship is Open
Church, Langdon, Lopp, Banet Law is pleased to announce the availability of a scholarship for students, which will be awarded at the beginning of the next academic year (August 2023). Our firm personally knows how learning disabilites can impact your day-to-day life, but we also know just how much dedication anyone diagnosed with a learning disability can have to achieve their goals.
Applicants must write a 500-1000 word essay (in a word doc or PDF format) that describes:
What learning disability you were diagnosed with and the challenges you’ve faced in school and life that occurred due to this disability. Then describe your goals for the future, and how you will continue to face your challenges previously mentioned to succeed in the future.
- The scholarship is only available to high school seniors, who have been accepted to a 4-year college institution OR a student currently enrolled in a 4-year college institution
- Students must reside in one of these counties when they are not in school
- Jefferson County, Kentucky and Clark, Floyd, Harrison, Washington, Scott, and Jefferson County, Indiana
- Applicants are not limited as to the college they will or are attending
- Be a US citizen or authorized to work in the U.S.
The winner must be able to provide the following before the scholarship is issued to their school:
- Applicants must provide all current contact information including: full name, mailing address, email address, and phone number.
- A color photograph of the applicant
- Proof of attendance or acceptance at an accredited school as outlined in the requirements
- Copy of the applicant’s official transcript for their most recently completed semester of school
The winner is selected solely off of the piece of work submitted. We look for creativity, originality, and ability to convey a complex message.
The Church, Langdon, Lopp, Banet Law Scholarships are $500 awards. The deadline to apply is April 21, 2023. We will notify the successful applicant by May 8, 2023. A check for $500 will be made payable to the applicable school and mailed by August 4, 2023, to help defray the recipient’s tuition costs and other expenses. The recipients are expected to abide with current tax laws.
By submitting an application, the applicant grants Church, Langdon, Lopp, Banet Law permission to use the applicant’s name, school, and photo in marketing platforms. This can include, but is not limited to, Church, Langdon, Lopp, Banet Law’s website, social media accounts, press releases, or other publications.
More About Church, Langdon, Lopp, Banet Law
Among the leading law firms in central and southern Indiana, Church, Langdon, Lopp, Banet Law have years of experience providing quality representation across a range of legal practice areas. They offer extensive experience with investigation, mediation, negotiation and litigation services. Church, Langdon, Lopp, Banet Law can provide you with the resources and the representation to bring your case to an effective resolution.